Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Jamie over at The Broke and The Bookish. This weeks topic is books we enjoyed that have 2000 ratings and under. There are many books that go unnoticed but these are some of our favorites that we feel deserve more attention! We also may have cheated a little since some have way over 2000 ratings but shhh, it’s our secret. ;D
1) Rebel Mechanics by Shanna Swendson, 1073 ratings
2) Devoted by Jennifer Mathieu, 865 ratings.
3) The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman, 3555 ratings (a little over)
4) Unhooked by Lisa Maxwell, 1882 ratings
5) Tumbling by Caela Carter, 101 ratings
6) Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell, 2271 ratings (a little over)
7) Juliet by Ann Fortier. It’s a popular book but not really common in the YA community.
8) Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky
9) Half-Blood by Jennifer Armentrout. Yes, we may have cheated but it’s not a real popular book anymore, and we want to bring it back!
10) Traitor Angels by Anne Blankman, 168 ratings
What about you? What are some underrated books that you really liked? Let us know in the comments below!