Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Jamie over at The Broke and The Bookish. Today’s TTT are books that are set outside the US. I actually had a fun time looking up books that aren’t in the US. It makes me want to read some of them because the culture of some of these countries sounds truly magnificent.
1) The Falconer by Elizabeth May – set in Scotland
2) The Gilded Cage by Lucinda Gray – set in England
3) Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor – set in Prague, Czech Republic
4) The Darkest Hour by Caroline Tung Richmond – set in France
5) Anna and the French Kiss – set in Paris, France
6) Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch – set in Tuscany, Italy
7) Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas – set in Aruba
8) Blood Red Snow White by Marcus Sedgwick – set in St. Petersburg, Russia
9) Serpentine by Cindy Pon – set in China
10) A Darkly Beating Heart by Lindsay Smith – set in Japan
What about you? What are some other books that take place in another country? Let us know in the comments below!